Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Apologies For My Old Fans

Those of you who have followed me over the last two decades in all my various webpages and blogs are wondering if I even take pictures anymore since everthing I seem to post has been posted before.  Forgive me.  I get inspired while on break at my job and I grab a shot from one of those many sites to emphasis a point I'm making.  With my new Droid tool I will start to download new photos and then can post at any time.  I promise.



Here is a color photo converted to B&W.  I worked on the B&W photo playing with color filters.  The modern tools for us computer adventurous folks is amazing and make this craft very affordable.  With Winter upon us, it's a great way to fend off cabin fever.  Drop me a comment and let me know which of these two photos you like and why.

1 comment:

  1. I like the color myself. The blue sky looks better to me. The conversion to B&W makes the sky look like a huge storm is coming in and being a Biker storms are not a good thing. I do like the contrast of the wood and the sky more in the B& W though. I guess I like both, but for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete